Announcements and Important Events
Important Information for Athletic Participation!
Arendell Parrott Academy will be partnering with Young's Physical Therapy and Sports Performance for the 2022-2023 school year to provide athletic training services to student-athletes. Rank One Sport will be the electronic medical record system we will use for the upcoming school year, which will allow physical forms and all other signed forms to be uploaded electronically on the Rank One app.
If you have any questions please contact Kelly Johnson, Athletic Director, and we are looking forward to the 2022-2023 academic and athletic year.
Rank One Instructions
Download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Here is a link to the Rank One website though we recommend using the app, as it will be easier to upload your physical form after it has been completed by your provider.
Once the app is downloaded follow the instructions below:
- Select I don't work at a school
- I am a Parent
- Create an account
- Add a student
- Select the state
- Select Arendell Parrott Academy
- Enter the students full name and date of birth
- Complete all forms
- Upload a picture of your physical to be approved from your athletic trainer
- The athletic trainer will update the profile once baseline concussion testing is complete
- Be on the look out for upcoming dates for baseline concussion testing
- All of the above must be completed before the first official practice of your sport