Announcements and Important Events
Players and Parents,
I wanted to give everyone an update on APA Athletic Activities at this time. Starting Tuesday, June 2nd we will be allowing outside activities to begin. Your coaches will communicate with you about any team activities starting. Below are the protocols that we will have to follow. Thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times.
- Players temperature/ symptom question must be checked before participation in any workouts
- Players must sanitize their hands before workouts, after using the restroom, coughing, sneezing and during all water breaks
- Bring your own water bottles. Water bottles/paper cups will not be given during practice
- Locker rooms may not be used – please be dressed and prepared for practice when you arrive
- Once you go through the check point with Ms. Scott, you may not return to your car. Bring all your belonging with you.
- Players must maintain (6) feet of distance between themselves and any other participant or attendee to the extent possible
- All forms must be turned into Ms. Scott before a player can participate in practice
- NCISAA Consent Form
- APA Consent Form