Announcements and Important Events
I just wanted to give everyone an update on our soccer and softball games tomorrow and Saturday. I have canceled the rooms because the deadline to cancel and not be charged for the rooms was today at 6:00 pm. I am going to look at the weather first thing in the morning and if the weather continues as currently forecasted we will cancel the trip. I will make a final decision by 10:00 am tomorrow morning.
Thanks, Matt Beaman